Thursday, July 3, 2014

Platelet Spa


Jessica Nemeth donated today and sent me the best note.  I had to share it.  I only wish there was a photo!

Hi Amy,
Just a note that, based on my experience this morning, I am now referring to the CNMC Blood Donation center as "the platelet spa". The opportunity to recline in a big padded chair, covered with warm blankies, while watching movies and reading magazines for two hours? YES PLEASE. Oh, and the lovely phlebotomists who come around and give you OJ and snacks whenever you want? CERTAINLY.
I signed up again for next month, and will continue to do so. Tell everyone to come join me at the spa!
Hope you are having a great vacation,
Jessica

So please contact Kara Mazer of CNMC.    kmazer@childrensnational.org.  Her number is 202-476-6524. Kaea can answer questions, schedule appointments, and let you know if you are allowed to donate.  And thanks, Jessica!  Next time, please send a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment